Please complete the form below to refer your patient.
We accept and value referrals for:
- CT Scans
- Dental Implants
- Root Canal Treatment
- Advanced Restorative Dentistry
- Periodontal Therapy
- Cosmetic Alignment
- Teeth Whitening
- Smile Makeovers
Dr Tim Doswell has recently had an article published on the restoration of implants in the aesthetic zone. View this article click here
We realise that we have taken on a great responsibility when you refer your patients to us and as the ‘referring dentist’ we feel it is important to provide you with the upmost reassurance that your patients will be looked after as well as possible. As a matter of courtesy, we would like to offer to all our referring dentists the following:
- We will respond to your referrals as quickly as possible and normally within one week
- We will keep you informed of the treatment carried out on your patient and advise you of any further proposed treatment.
- We will only undertake treatment which you are happy for us to do.
- We will make the referral system as simple and efficient as possible which should then minimise the impact on your busy work schedules and thereby avoid any potential time wasting situations.
- We will look after your patient with absolute professionalism and close attention to maintaining our high standards of patient care.
- We will always give your patient a clear written estimate prior to treatment and there will be no ‘hidden extras’
- We will offer to your patient a free consultation with our treatment co-ordinator prior to any proposed treatment which will then ensure we have fully considered and discussed your patients preferred options and requirements. The patient can then decide if he/she wishes to proceed with the treatment before having to pay a consultation fee to the dentist.
- When we have finished the treatment we will refer the patient back to you.
THE SMILE SPA ACADEMY – CPD EVENTS
We host a number of study evenings throughout the year, which are a great opportunity to meet and network with fellow local dentists, expand and refresh your knowledge base, and receive some verifiable CPD.
Dentist/Hygienist/Therapist Study Club Calendar
Future dates TBC. All seminars start at 6.30pm with 2 hours verifiable CPD. A light buffet is included.
Lunch n learns
We also offer lunch n learns for your whole team. We bring lunch along with an experienced presenter and provide an hour verifiable CPD.
Mind the gap! – Implant refresher; maintenance and ideal candidates
Wear’s the problem – Occlusion; when to conform and when to reorganise
Peri-implant disease – Diagnosis, monitoring and treatment
A direct approach – Minimally invasive aesthetic dentistry and direct composite veneers
A fitting end – How to achieve perfect fitting dentures
For more information, or to book your place, please call Ruth Adamson on 01642 674888.